Guy Makes $101.80 PER MIN. Wholesaling His First House
Hello boys and girls, got another thrilling win to share with you. Today’s hang-ten high-five goes out to Alain—yet another dude I have the privilege of walking beside as he builds a business. Alain just crossed that huge “first deal milestone” for a tasty $9,162 payday.
BOOM! (all caps this time)
6 things that make Alain’s first deal so dang re-freaking-markable:
- This one he totally crushed 10 hour wholesaler style–without ever meeting his seller or buyer in person.
- We’ve been working together only 7 weeks before this first $9,162 payday.
- After a solid year of prior struggling with zero to show for it.
- All together, he’s got around 60-90 mins total into this deal.
- So yep, that’s $108.80 per minute of actual time invested. 😀
- It was all way easier than he first thought it could go.
BOOM! (lol, how else can I say it? Might as well make it bigger 🙂 )
When Alain first texted us the picture (above) my boy JP reached out to him to hear about it, and even turned it into a fancy video. So here’s his concise-yet-impressive first deal story, including:
⇢ Exactly how he found his cash buyer (easily)
⇢ How he made this deal catch his perfect buyer’s eye.
⇢ A few game-changing lessons he learned along the way.
Let’s hear it right from Alain…
Among my favorite nuggets:
- He’s already got his second deal, for a ~15K month
- Also already branching into a new market remotely.
- “If I want to wholesale a home a week, this is the kind of system that’ll do that for me.”
- “I could have done the whole thing without even doing anything.” (YAS!)
BOOM! (colors this time 😀 )
Alain, a true pleasure to stand by your side through the twists & turns (learning curve) of this deal, my man. Time to rinse and repeat!
What do you take away from Alain’s story?
I’m all ears (soon as I get back from this surf 😉 ) Talk to me below…
(NOTE: Need help wholesaling houses? Consider how a little personal mentoring with Justin could level-up your wholesaling game sooner than later.)