Announcing: “Family Bank Funding” by Cameron Dunlap
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Introducing Family Bank Funding by Cameron Dunlap, a new training program that expertly explains how real estate investors can tap into, systematically profit from, and then dominate the very profitable surplus opportunity market of foreclosure properties in any U.S. market.
January 2021 (eRelease) – AwesomeREI.com is excited to announce an amazing new real estate investing program: Family Bank Funding by Cameron Dunlap. This unique system is for newer investors who want to land their first deal as soon as possible by focusing on only the details they need. FBF covers specifics of an opportunity market, changes in the foreclosure arena plus:
- Funding deals: Ways to quickly get your hands on funds you need to close deals. Plus, how FBF can provide you with transactional funding at no cost.
- Finding deals: Seize the emerging surplus opportunity market, using levels of opportunities that are hiding in plain sight, such as pre-bank, pre-list and post-list foreclosures.
- Flipping deals: All i's dotted and t's crossed on multiple exit strategies and how you can land the right buyers quickly so you can collect paychecks as soon as possible.
What’s great is that you can apply Cam’s foreclosure training in just about every market in the United States. You’re invited to learn from an REI expert who can accelerate your success starting right now.
Inside the Family Bank Funding
The Family Bank Funding program is smartly laid out in a series of info-packed training modules, plus resources, bonus “amplifier training” sessions and more. Each module is separated into easy-to-understand media (videos and audios) carefully explaining how you can profit from the emerging surplus opportunity market with foreclosure homes — from how to embrace the surplus opportunity, to funding the deal, including:
- In Your Mind: Getting your mindset right for success
- The Goods: Why and how you should embrace the surplus opportunity market
- Wholesaling: for the win – fast!
- MLS: getting access
- Realtors: why you want them as your BFF
- Helping Hand: how you can help people while making great money
- $$$: access to free FBF funding
- Lists: pre-list, post-list deals, pre-bank
- Double Close: smartest and easiest way to close deals
- Funds: 5 ways to fund your deals
- Foreclosures: bank foreclosure 101 + 3 exciting opps
- Lenders: commercial, private, hard, FBF
- Approaches: analog and agile methods
- Finder: understanding and finding the right prospects
- Focus: zero in on only the details you need by going inch wide and a mile deep
- Process: the right steps for finding deals
- Buyers: getting them quickly
- Marketing: the best ads and where to run them
- Speak Up: how to talk with sellers and buyers
- Offers: how to make winning offers
- Flip: the best exit strategies
- More Gas: why wholesaling is the acceleration engine
- Pricing: how to price it right
- Contracts: don’t reinvent the wheel
- Ads: exactly what to write and where to run them
- Closing: what it looks like, biggest mistakes, best practices
- Payday: how to get paid quickly
- Pro tips: in every module
- And much more…
The FBF Bottom Line…
Family Bank Funding gives newer real estate investors all of the necessary ingredients, plus the expert knowledge, guidance and action steps needed to become an effective wholesale & foreclosure investor. This program enables you to go an inch wide and a mile deep so you can quickly land your first deal AND payday, all while helping people.
Cam Dunlap and Family Bank…
A note from JP Moses, President Awesome REI: Cam Dunlap — Family Bank Funding genius — has been deal-making for over 27 years AND teaching people with REI tools he’s created since 1995.
Still happily doing deals today as the founder and CEO of Real Estate Wealth Network, Cam is also passionate about teaching folks about the industry he loves and helping them find success. With some of his own goof ups along the way, Cam is the perfect combination of humility, legit real-world experience, integrity and innovative prowess — all mixed with a proven, lengthy track record full of huge wins, lessons learned and real estate investing inventions.
If you’re serious about starting your real estate investing journey, we invite you to this incredible opportunity. When it comes to wholesaling and foreclosures, you want to learn from the one-and-only Cam Dunlap.
- With this training, he shows you how to quickly flip wholesale foreclosure deals — by focusing on only the details you need.
- Plus, your FBF path to success will be accelerated by our first-rate tools, resources, amp sessions, scripts and best practices that you can “swipe-and-deploy” in your own REI endeavors.
Bottom Line: Anyone can be successful with this foreclosure strategy in just about any market — virtually and in your own backyard. The Family Bank Funding prepares newer real estate investors to embrace and dominate the very profitable surplus opportunity market in real estate — as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Reviewing the Family Bank Funding…
Hey, this is Patrick Riddle with Awesome REI, and today I'm going to introduce you to a brand new training program that we just released a few days ago. It's called the Family Bank Funding. We created the training program along with Cameron Dunlap's company. In a minute here, I'll show you under the hood inside the Members' Area. But basically, this program provides funding for a very specific type of opportunity that Cam sees as one of the biggest and best that's coming down the pipeline in the months and years to come.
I've known Cam personally now for years. I've visited his house in Florida and been to his office in New York and met his wonderful staff. I'm so impressed with Cam, not just as a real estate investor himself and excellent trainer, but just as a human being. The guy is awesome. And that's what we're all about here at Awesome REI. And I thought that it may be beneficial to anyone interested, potentially, for me to just show you inside the Members' Area and show you a little bit about how the training program is structured and give you a good review of what's included with the program.
So let's hop on over to “My Stuff.” This takes us to the member training dashboard. If you have any products or services with Awesome REI, here is where you access Family Bank Funding. I'll go ahead and get rid of my camera here so we can see the full Members' Area, but this is basically the dashboard page for the Family Bank Funding. We've got a navigation menu on the right-hand side where the program is broken down into four modules.
We always have a Kick Start module, the first module in our programs where we just orient you, where you're at and where you're headed. Introduce you to the team, how to communicate best, where to get your questions answered, all that good stuff.
All right, so I'll click over, for instance, over to the Kick Start page. Here's the first training video. This one's about 1 hour long, and then there's another training here. One cool thing is every training video that's part of the program also has an Executive Summary that basically is a “Cliff Notes” version of the video training. It's just a resource to go along with the videos. We definitely suggest always going through the videos. But it's a nice, concise version of what's covered in the video training so that you can, at any point in time, easily find some certain content that you may be interested in going back through for reviewing.
In some of the modules, there are a lot of videos like the Find the Deal module here. Let's see, we've got a couple of videos here on the right kind of prospects. Under the right process, we've got a lot of different training videos and these are step-by-step. This training program was organized and assembled, put together with the help of JP Moses. He's our Director of Awesome here at Awesome REI. When it comes to producing well-organized training products and programs that people can follow along with step-by-step, JP's the best I've seen.
All right, so you've got the four modules and all the video training that comes with those. We've got some amplifier training. These are additional specific video trainings that are basically bonuses that are added in. We've got some other ones here, some good stuff. Some of these are audios, some of them are videos. We've got a resources page where all the downloadable contracts, marketing pieces, scripts, all of that's here.
And with the Family Bank Funding program, it comes with one deal funding certificate that gives you funding for a deal to take advantage of the specific number one opportunity coming down the pipeline that Cam sees and it's a pretty killer offer.
I think that's about it. Just wanted to give you a behind the scenes look here, and I hope you've enjoyed this brief tour, but if you want to learn more, if you're watching this on YouTube or on our website, there's probably a link down below where you can click through to find out more. Or you can also just type in FamilyBankFunding.com. And that will forward you to a page that gives you a lot more information on the ins and outs of joining, if it makes sense.
All right. I'll shut up. This has been Patrick Riddle with Awesome REI. We'll see you again soon.
AwesomeREI is a crew of real estate investor-entrepreneurs who, with a healthy dose of core values and culture, have banded together to provide exceptional training, coaching, tools and resources for other awesome investors. In short, AwesomeREI is real estate investing for awesome people.
Awesome REI, PO Box 2170 Duluth, GA 30096
Disclaimer: AwesomeREI.com is not a law firm or legal counsel. Consult a legal professional and/or financial professional before taking action on anything from Family Bank Funding, Cameron Dunlap or Awesome REI, LLC.