The Art of Crafting Strong Offers
When it comes to “gun slinging” deals with other investors, the only cowboy left standing is the one who knew precisely when to fire, where to focus their aim and how to skillfully handle their weapons. So, as an investor, when it’s time to duel with deals – are you a member of thequick or of the DEAD?
WHA-WHA… (harmonica plays and tumbleweeds roll)
Well, if you aren’t so sure if you are quickest to the draw in an REI shootout, this training call is right up your ally! This time, you’re blessed by the presence of yours truly (JP Moses) and my biz partner James Alston (can I get a Yee-haw!?).
This here, sure-fire training is something ya’ll should get a pile-a-gold out of. We’re rearin’ to get you all fired up about quick-to the-draw investing and we have tons of ammo to share. We’re gonna let you in on some of our in-house tactics and secrets that’ll help you make speedy and solid offers.
On the Table for Discussion:
- How do different types of investors handle making their offers?
- Deconstructing a truly “strong” offer.
- Simple formulas for making “fast draw” offers on the fly.
- Biggest mistakes that kill investors on their offers.
- Does your offer always have to be in writing?
- How important is earnest money really?
- What clauses do/don’t you really need to protect you?
- When (and why) you actually don’t want your offer accepted.
- How much does the contract you use really matter?
- And a whole lot more really…
And piece of advice: Maybe take a few, handy notes while you listen in on our conversation? 🙂