Amp » Deal Analysis on Demand
Have you ever felt nervous or stressed about how to properly analyze a real estate deal? Ever felt shaky about the “due-diligence” process of assessing whether this property is a deal or a dud?
You're not alone. It's actually one of the most common stumbling blocks for a lot of investors.
In this session we’re going to tackle it head on, and succinctly demystify and simplify the process of analyzing deals for you, including:
- Essentials: ABCs of knowing your ARV
- Best Practices: Pulling, viewing and reading comps
- Cut and Paste Comps: A template for getting Realtor to comp for you
- Dead Leads: How to cash in on your non-deal leads
- Repair Cost Crusher: How to assess repairs in 15 minutes
- 2 Short Cuts: How to learn repair costs in a day
- And much more…
Bottom line, this one's all about boiling deal analysis down to it's essence for you, so you can confidently assess your Investor Profit on Demand deals.